Here we are again.
You've probably made a few new year's resolutions -- which will likely fall by the wayside once again in a matter of weeks if not days.
You'll also hear lots of predictions about the economy and what you should or should not invest in, how you should manage your investment portfolio, what stocks to pick, and so on.
So I thought I'd share with you my predictions -- not about the stock market since I cannot predict that at all (though I'm sure many physicians think they can or have hired a financial advisor who claims he can...suckers!) -- no I want to share with you my predictions of what I think physicians will do this year with their finances or how other matters will effect physicians.
Here they are:
1. The government will assault physicians with new regulations and paperwork and insult you by saying you make too much money.
2. Doctors will bend over and take it up the you know what because most physicians are too chicken to do anything about it.
3. Doctors will get more paycuts either by seeing more patients for the same pay, or seeing the same number of patients for less pay.
4. Doctors will shift even more to employee status and ultimately become de facto government employees.
5. Doctors will become more dissatisfied and disillusioned with practicing medicine but they will continue to do so despite being depressed and miserable.
Now for the ultimate prediction...
All of the above will continue to happen because physicians will not get their finances in order this year.
Or you could prove me wrong.
It begins here: