Learn about the Financial Coaching Session:
Are you ready to take control of all your finances and investments, and create a path to make work optional?
Are you sick and tired of spinning your wheels by managing your finances and investments by yourself and making big financial mistakes?
Are you disappointed with your current financial advisor who may not be acting in your best interests, not giving you objective advice, or selling you expensive or inappropriate financial products?
If you said Yes to any of those questions then set up your FREE Financial Coaching Session with me.
I’m Setu Mazumdar, MD, CFP®, and I’m “The Financial Planner For Doctors.” Through comprehensive financial planning and investment management, I empower physicians like you to get your financial life in order so you can stop making work mandatory and start making work optional!
Top 7 Benefits Of Your FREE Financial Consultation
Here’s why the free consultation is really valuable to you and what we’ll do:
- Organize your entire financial life -- we’ll address the key areas you are concerned about, figure out what your goals are, and what you want to achieve
- Point out big financial and investment mistakes you or your financial advisor are making -- this alone is worth setting up the session with me and could save you thousands or tens of thousands of dollars
- Determine whether your financial advisor is acting in your best interests -- Is he giving you objective advice or selling you expensive or inappropriate financial products? We’ll find out.
- Review your investment and retirement portfolio to see if it makes sense -- Do you have a sound investment philosophy or are you just gambling with your hard earned money? I’ll show you what you should be doing.
- Live demo my interactive, collaborative, and dynamic goal based financial planning process -- you’ll experience exactly what it’s like to be a client and work together and how I can add significant value to you well beyond the fee
- Create an action plan to get your finances and investments in order -- you’ll walk away with at least 3 ideas you can implement
- Determine whether we’re a good fit to work together -- if we're a good fit, then you’ll become a client and we’ll partner together to whip your finances into shape. If we’re not a good fit and you don’t want to become a client, that’s OK too. You’ll still get all the benefits of the coaching session.
AND MUCH MORE!
What are you waiting for? The longer you wait to get your finances and investment in order, the more frustrated you'll become.
You really can’t lose.
Here’s how to set up the Financial Coaching Session and how it works
Just 3 easy steps:
- Just click on the button on this page and choose a day and time that's convenient to you using my online calendar system
- I'll then send you an email confirmation which will have a link to a short questionnaire I'd for you to fill out. Don't worry -- the questionnaire is easy and will only take you 5 minutes to complete.
- I'll call you during our scheduled time. The Financial Coaching Session will last about 60 - 90 minutes and you’ll get all the benefits described above. Make sure you are in front of your computer because we'll be using some interactive tools including screen sharing. You'll experience exactly what it's like to be a client.
It’s that easy.
So stop putting this off and take action. Just click on the button and schedule your Financial Coaching Session right now.
Are We A Good Fit To Work Together?
Are you a good fit for me? Yes, if you meet the following criteria:
- You are serious about getting your entire financial life in order
- You are committed to taking action and implementing changes
- You are an enjoyable person to work with
- You value an ongoing and long term relationship with a trusted coach and advisor
- You are willing to pay a fee that is fair to both of us
Am I a good fit for you? Yes, if you want the following:
- You want an advisor who is one of you andunderstands the unique challenges physicians face
- You want comprehensive, ongoing, personal financial planning that encompasses all of the major areas of your financial life
- You want a strictly fee only advisor who is paid directly by you and does not sell financial products
- You want an advisor who is a fiduciary, provides objective financial and investment advice and who is required to act in your best interests
- You want an advisor who communicates with you frequently and spends time with you
- You want a "straight shooter": an advisor who's going to give you no BS, cut to the chase, honest advice about investing and financial decisions
- You want an advisor who "eats his own cooking" and manages his personal finances and investments using a similar philosophy that he recommends to you
- You want an advisor who's enjoyable to work with
See if we’re a good fit to work together. Sign up for your FREE Financial Coaching Session with me NOW!