Exclusively For Physicians By A Physician:
Welcome To Personal Financial Planning and Investment Management
To Make Work Optional!
As seen or quoted in
Is your financial advisor acting in your best interest?
FREE REPORT REVEALS:
“5 BIG WAYS YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISOR MAY NOT BE ACTING IN YOUR BEST INTERESTS”
Get instant access to report NOW! Enter name and email on form above and you'll get the report along with my weekly "No BS" financial lessons.
Dear Fellow Physician and Friend,
Welcome to Financial Planner For Doctors!
I'm Setu Mazumdar, MD, CFP® and I’m a financial planner and financial coach for physicians. Through comprehensive financial planning and investment management, I’ll help you whip your finances into shape, boost and preserve your wealth, and protect you from making big money mistakes.
I’m also a physician just like you. I’ve walked in your shoes and know firsthand the financial, career, and lifestyle challenges and frustrations you face and how to solve them. Hardly any financial advisor can match that.
I retired from practicing medicine before age 40 (you read that correctly) so I know what it takes to achieve financial independence, and I’m excited to help you get there as well.
I have three FREE gifts for you.
1. My FREE course “5 Big Ways Your Financial Advisor May Not Be Acting In Your Best Interests”
Sign up by entering your name and email address and I’ll send it to you immediately.
As a physician you are required to act in the best interests of your patients, but did you know that many financial advisors are NOT required to act in your best interests? In my FREE course, I’ll give you concrete examples of how your financial advisor might not be putting you first, how to fix that huge mistake, and how to regain control of your finances and investments.
The report is based on me personally reviewing hundreds of investment portfolios and personal finances from many physicians across the country in numerous medical specialties. Every day I'm going to give you action steps you can take to make your financial advisor work for you and put you first.
I’m also going to show you how I may be able to help you.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the report:
- Expensive financial products your advisor might be selling you, why you probably don’t need them, and how to get rid of them
- Conflicts of interest your advisor may have but you don’t know, how that could cost you a ton of money and lead to adverse financial consequences
- Whether your advisor’s investment philosophy makes sense or if he’s just gambling with your money
(Tip: If you want to gamble, go to Vegas. Don’t do it with your retirement!)
- A checklist of point-blank questions to grill your advisor and put him on the hot seat and determine if he’s acting in your best interests (Warning: this might make him squeamish!)
- The benefits of working with an advisor you acts in your best interests and puts you first -- like me!
- How comprehensive goal based financial planning using an interactive, dynamic, and collaborative approach from a trusted advisor can get your entire financial life in order
- AND MUCH MORE!
2. BONUS GIFT #1: Weekly Financial Lessons To Whip You Into Shape
After the 5 day course I'm going to send you my weekly financial “grand rounds” which are “No BS” cut-to-the-chase lessons to bring order to your finances and investments. No fluff here. Just pure advice.
3. BONUS GIFT #2: FREE Financial Coaching Session
A FREE financial coaching session. This session alone is worth over $1,000 and might be some of the best financial advice you’ve ever gotten. We’ll go up and down your finances and investments, point out problems and mistakes you or your financial advisor are making, and create an action plan to fix those mistakes. We’ll also figure out whether we want to work together and have me be your financial coach.
Learn more about the session and how you can sign up by clicking here: FREE Financial Consultation.
Don’t be like most physicians who are stuck in the mud with their finances, make no progress, get stressed out over money, and wonder why they’re still working full time in their 60s. It’s time to take control of your finances and investments and get them in order.
Get your 3 FREE gifts now: Enter your name and email address and Get Fired Up!
I’ll talk to you soon!
Setu Mazumdar, MD, CFP®
President, Financial Planner For Doctors
Emergency Medicine Physician -- Retired before age 40
Practicing Medicine Is Already Tough and It’s Going To Get Tougher! Not Having a Financial Plan Makes It Even Worse.
Does this sound familiar?
- You’re repeatedly blamed for the rising cost of health care and events that you have no control over
- You’re held to a standard of perfection no other occupation is held to
- You’re accused of being a “rich doctor” who makes “too much money” and who isn’t paying your “fair share” in taxes
- You’re the scapegoat for bad patient outcomes
- Someone else is controlling what you get paid
- You’re constantly threatened with paycuts
- You’re drowning in a sky high pile of BS regulations and paperwork and clicking endlessly on computers all day long -- and you’re sick of it
If you get your finances and investments in order, you can practice medicine on your terms (or walk away), and you can reduce that stress and anxiety from your life -- or eliminate it altogether.
If you don’t get your finances and investments in order, those problems get even worse because you won’t practice medicine on your terms -- leading to more stress, more anxiety, and burn out.
Stop spinning your wheels and get an action plan in place with your finances and investments.
Start by claiming your 3 FREE gifts. Just enter your name and email address and I’ll help you start paving a path to your own financial independence.
I Know 5 Big Outcomes You Want
- Financial independence so you can work on your terms
- Freedom to enjoy other aspects in life besides practicing medicine 24/7
- A simplified and organized financial life
- A plan of action and systematic process for making financial decisions
- Making work optional not mandatory
How do you achieve all of this? It starts with having a great financial coach who will hold you accountable for your financial decisions.
Get my weekly “No BS” financial lessons, the FREE report, and a FREE Financial Coaching Session.
Sign up now. Just enter your name and email address above.
Answer These 10 Questions
- Do you feel like you've lost your autonomy in medicine and have control over almost nothing?
- Are you frustrated with the endless paperwork, government and insurance company bureaucracy, and now the hassles of electronic medical records?
- Do the threats of paycuts and lawsuits make you sweat?
- Are you getting burned out from practicing medicine and wish you could cut down on your workload if you had the financial means to do so?
- Are you tired of being blamed for rising health care costs and being accused of not paying your "fair share" in taxes and making too much money?
- Do you lack a clear direction or a systematic process for managing your investments and finances?
- Are you bummed because you've made big financial and investing mistakes by managing your investment portfolio by yourself?
- Are you getting poor investment advice from your current financial advisor who might not be acting in your best interest, selling you expensive and inappropriate investment products, not relating to you as a physician, not giving you objective investment advice, or has an investment philosophy that is more like gambling?
- Do you want to get your financial life in order and want a clear, simplified, easy to understand, and organized financial life so that you can work on your terms again and make work optional?
- Do you want to work with a financial planner who is also a physician, who intimately understands your situation, who charges you fees directly, does not sell any financial or investment products, acts in your best interest, gives you objective advice, and has an investment philosophy that is based on academic science not guesswork and speculation?
If you answered Yes to any of those questions, then you've come to the right place because I've got solutions that will help physicians like you overcome your biggest personal financial and investment challenges.
It starts with getting the three FREE gifts I mentioned above.
Just enter your name and email address below and I’ll send you my free course and my weekly “No BS” financial lessons, and then schedule your FREE Financial Coaching Session with me.